OFFTOPIC --- material ab out Development Teams

From: Miguel A.L. Paraz <map@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 13:36:26 +0800 (HKT)

Hi,

Apologies for the off-topic posting. I hope you guys aren't too busy!

Aside from hacking around and running this ISP, I also moonlight as a writer.
This time I'm writing for a local magazine, LINK <http://www.bpub-link.com>.
Since this is a lifestyle magazine, and not a tech journal, I'm deal
with caching in very light terms, and focus more on the development team.
I'd like to write about free software development teams, the dynamics
of interaction and collaboration (like the MOO--oops--I've never attended
a meeting!), and what the rewards are. Of course, some personal background
for reference would be great too!

If you're interested, or you think it's a bad idea, just write me.

Cheers,

--
miguel a.l. paraz  <map@iphil.net>                              +63-2-893-0850
iphil communications, makati city, philippines          <http://www.iphil.net>