Re: Successfuly Ported/Compiled Squid on NT

From: Oskar Pearson <oskar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 17:25:44 +0200

--MimeMultipartBoundary

Hi

> > b) mail.exe doesn't exist, so when Squid dies it grumbles about that
>
> Well... ;-)

http://www.mcs.net/~thomas/www/ntfaq/ has (or had?) something called 'blat'
that does something similar - we might think of recommending it somewhere.

Oskar

---
"Haven't slept at all. I don't see why people insist on sleeping. You feel
so much better if you don't. And how can anyone want to lose a minute -
a single minute of being alive?"				-- Think Twice
--MimeMultipartBoundary--