Re: wordlists

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 10:03:32 +1100

Thanks...

We aren't talking about build groups just, yet. More about just decreasing
the lookup time for user requests in acls'.

I've just had a quick look at the splay* functions, but I can't see one that
will quickly return true/false to the presence of a key in a tree. What's
the function to do that?

Thanks,
Rob