Re: HEAD on squid-cahce.org

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 07 Oct 2002 21:03:33 +1000

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 19:52, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> I still have some minor issues with HEAD on squid-cache.org:
>
> "autoheader"
>
> configure.in:15: warning: do not use m4_patsubst: use patsubst or
> m4_bpatsubst
> configure.in:2367: warning: do not use m4_regexp: use regexp or
> m4_bregexp

Yes, this is strange. Seems to be a automake 1.5 issue, upgrading
automake on squid-cache.org would likely fix this. That wouldn't
negatively affect 2.5 either, it's also 1.6 compatible. We should not go
to automake1.7 though, as it is tightly bound to autoconf2.54.

> "configure"
>
> configure: WARNING: net/if.h: present but cannot be compiled
> configure: WARNING: net/if.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
> configure: WARNING: net/if.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
> result
> configure: WARNING: netinet/if_ether.h: present but cannot be compiled
> configure: WARNING: netinet/ip_compat.h: present but cannot be
> compiled
> configure: WARNING: netinet/ip_fil.h: present but cannot be compiled
> configure: WARNING: netinet/ip_nat.h: present but cannot be compiled
> configure: WARNING: resolv.h: present but cannot be compiled
> configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: present but cannot be compiled

Hmm. Will review this one. I missed it :[.

> None of these seem to be fatal, still allowing the snapshots to be
> created.

Yes, I tested that :}.

Rob