Re: Design Docs?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:16:02 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, TV Sriram wrote:

> We would like to know how to create a development project associated
> with squid. If there is an existing link that can give this information,
> that would be very helpful.

The procedure for starting a new Squid development project is outlined in
http://devel.squid-cache.org/CVS.html. There is both CVS space and web
space available to your liking.

> If we can get hold of the documents in the broken link, then we have
> enough information to start with. I am trying to contact the person
> associated with the broken link and hope to get the required
> information.

Could not find any broken links, just one link which works. There is also
several other graphs not linked (7 in total) found by just changing the
number from 1 to 7.

   http://goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au/~xiali/study/squiduml/uml1.jpg
   http://goanna.cs.rmit.edu.au/~xiali/study/squiduml/uml7.jpg

I have not seen these graphs before so I can not comment on how accurate
they are. The author Xang Li probably has more info.