Re: WCCP v2 implementation ... in Python - it's real!

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:27:18 +0800

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004, Paul P Komkoff Jr wrote:
> As part of my continuing wccp saga I wrote this piece of code.
>
> I choose python as programming language because I tired doing malloc,
> free, malloc, free, bcopy, bzero, ARGH.
>
> At the 1st milestone this piece of code will be usable as standalone
> daemon negotiating all needed wccp stuff while squid (and/or other
> proxy) doing actual job.

Its cute. I haven't tested it, but i like it.

I think it could do with a little better formatting - explain what
each of the functions is trying to implement and why you've made some
choices in the code. Not everyone who reads this will have read
and re-read the WCCP2 draft.

I like it though. Thankyou.

--
Adrian Chadd			I'm only a fanboy if