WCCP and Transparent Proxy Support in SquidNT

From: Vinodh Dorairajan <vinny@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 12:03:46 -0500

Hi,
    Don't know if this is the right forum for asking this question. If
not please accept my apologies.

On reading the release notes for SquidNT 2.5, I came across these two lines:

_WCCP: cannot work because GRE support on Windows is missing -
Volunteers are welcome_
_Transparent Proxy: missing Windows non commercial interception driver_

I was wondering why this is the case. As far as I understand GRE is
supported under Windows Server OSes.
Also does anybody know of any commercial interception driver available
for Windows Server 2003?

Thanks

- Vinny