Re: NTLM status on Squid 3.0

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:12:02 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Serassio Guido wrote:

> True, the only solution that I can see is to forward port every change, even
> with a waste of effort, and use the merged code as starting point of the
> refactoring, but, if I have understood right, the refactoring should be
> already started.

Focus on any changes to files outside of src/auth/ntlm, if there is any
such changes not yet forwardported.

Touching the src/auth/ntlm files is probably not very meaningful with the
restructuring currently taking place. If I remember correctly nearly all
the changes was related to challenge reuse one way or another, and all of
this is going away anyway.