Introducing myself to the group

From: Jack Quinlin <jquinlin_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:09:55 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

     I would like to introduce myself to the group and join the squid-dev.

    My name is Jack Quinlin and I have been using Squid in production environments for five years now and have 20+ Squid servers deployed. I think the best use of my skill set would be in testing and some lite development. I would like work in the areas along the lines of 3.x performance, content adaption, and scalability but I am here to help in any area that I can .

Best Regards,

Jack