invalid links?

From: Dirk Vleugels <vleugels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 16:06:59 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,

we're running "Squid Cache: Version 1.0.beta12" and have some strange
problems with a couple of links. If you retrieve them from the cache, you
will get (most of the time) a picture. Second point is: The adress is
reolved differently:

http://winbda.rus.uni-stuttgart.de/bda/int/spon/magazin/gesel02.html

and

http://win.bda.de/bda/int/spon/magazin/gesel02.html

should point to the same page. But the first is the wanted article from
the "Spiegel" magazine, the second is a 100x100 jpeg image. This happens
unfrequently. Maybe the hashing goes nuts if some virtual domain names
change??

I'm not sure if this is a squid problem, but thanx for any help.

Cheers,

Dirk

--
Dirk Vleugels 	                http://www.do.isst.fhg.de/~vleugels
"It's 206 ms to Chicago, we've got a full disk of GIFs, half a meg of