Re: Lost 450M disk cache

From: Edwin Culp <eculp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 1997 09:06:03 -0500

I want to thank all of you for your answers, especially Mark Treacy.
The problem was self induced while configuring the 1.1.9 using 1.1.8
as reference. I saw a neat new value in 1.1.9 that I put in 1.1.8
without contemplating that it might not work.
        reference_age 1 year
broke 1.1.8. Everythings fine now. On the road to recovering 500 M
of expensive cache :-)

Thanks

Ed