Re: New to squid...

From: Dancer <dancer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 16:05:38 +1000

Make sure that the server running cachemgr.cgi has (call it Cserver):

http_access allow manager Cserver
http_access allow Cserver
miss_access allow Cserver

(Many people forget miss_access)

--
Did you read the documentation AND the FAQ?
If not, I'll probably still answer your question, but my patience will