Re: Messin' with HTML content?

From: Eldad <eldad@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 09:54:33 +0200

I am aware of the legal implications, but there are legitimate uses too, and
some gray areas.
For a really far-fetched example: There exist client-side programs that
translate in real time web pages in other languages to English. (For example
check out http://www.globalink.com).
A company could, instead of installing a client on every computer, let employees
also access the web via a translating proxy. would you consider that legal?
(I'm having such great ideas that I think I'll keep them to myself from now on
:-)

But seriously, in Squid's /src directory i have dozens of files and can't find
my way through them. Is there some kind of overview, or at least could somebody
outline the process of getting a document through http and its place in the
code?