ACESwitch 110 and squid

From: Guenther Fischer <guenther.fischer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 10:25:28 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,
I'm testing a ACESwitch 110 with L4 and squid. I have 2 squids in my
test env and it works, but I will also sibling both squids to each other
and this doesn't work. This is because I can't get an direct connection
to the real servers on the squid ports 3128.
The virt server with port 3128 is directed to the 2 real servers at the
same port. Is there a way to get squid using a second port for TCP or is
there anyone who knows about to get ACE L4 running in such a way.
In the documentation I only found "Use a second server on another port
to use direct connections to the real server".
This is no sulution for squid ...

        ~Guenther Fischer