Can not forward to parent cache

From: Truong Hong Linh <thlinh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 08:02:25 -0000

Hi all !
I configured Squid 2.2 STABLE as my proxy cache server. When my web client
accessed the Internet the proxy returned that it cannot connect to parent
cache. My configuration is like following :

acl localintranet dstdomain hcmut.edu.vn
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
nerver_direct deny localintranet
nerver_direct allow all
cache_peer myparent parent 8080 8082

I used Telnet in my proxy server and connected to parent proxy and successed
:
telnet myparent 8080
My parent proxy is squid-1.1.20. Can you help me to solve this problem.!
I am looking forward you !
Truong Hong Linh, Engineer
Parallel Processing & Distributed Systems Group
Information Technology Department - HCMC University of Technology - VietNam
E-mail : thlinh@dit.hcmut.edu.vn