Re: what is FLAPON & PROPFIND ?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 22:24:17 +0000

Federico Giannici wrote:

> Unfortunately the currently available patch solves only a part of the
> problem so currently squid cannot work with Outlook Express 5.

Supporting request bodies is the next major thing to do in Squid on my
todo, but I find myself to have far to little time to spend on Squid
(all my Squid work is done on my spare time at home, not part of my paid
time).

I the design ready on paper, but no time to code it ;-(

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Spare time Squid hacker