Format of log file with log_icp_queries?

From: Reuben Farrelly <reuben-squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 23:03:11 +1000

Hi,

Can someone show me the difference in the log files when the flag
log_icp_queries is turned on and turned off in the squid.conf log? Perhaps
I am looking in the wrong place, but I can't see any difference in the
access.log when this option is turned on or off...even after shutting down
squid between changes.

Running Squid2.2STABLE3 btw, with Henrik's latest snapshot.

Thanks,
Reuben