help me as soon as possible

From: prashant <reach_prashant@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 23:07:45 +0530

my be the question is too silley to ask in this mailing list
   why the squid is not sending clients ip address as a source ip address of real clien that is the client accessing
via a squid cache ?
is it possible to configure the squid to forward ip address of it's client in http request header ?
i have tried these with other caches like IBM websphere v 3.0 but it is also not forwarding
clients ip address in it's http request header ?

the problem is therer r so many sites on net which displays
ip address of the host from which u r connected
i have received many complaints from our client about this
i have installed RPM of Squid 2.2.stable 4 on redhat 6.1
is there any solution ? or it's not possible ?

prashant desai
Network administrator