Re: Disk full errors with Squid2.3S1 and Solaris

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 00:57:57 +0500

well I am late for the answer as i am looking my digest, But i have find no
sign that the disk usage become high becouse of that , I am thinking on it
and as well as looking in my squid also., can u send me u r Cache_Dir &
Cache_Digest TAGS so i can compare them.??

With Regards
Ahsan Khan
Sr. System Admin
Internet Division (OneNet)