Re: Squid & MS Media Player - Please HELP!!!

From: Ahsan Khan <ahsank@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 13:23:02 +0500

Can u told me why are u using Smart thing , are u using that for zapping ADD
or Restrict websites.?? and if u are behind a proxy of u r ISP and your
HOTMAIL is not working then I am sure he is using the NOT Stable as i have
recieved a complain from my client before, facing the same troulbe as he was
using the same proxy (squid) and i was also using the squid so please ask u
r ISP to use a 2.3.Stable1 or to redirect 443 port directly, Or what u can
do is that to set Cache_Peer in u r squid like

cache_peer your.isp.proxy parent 3128 3130 no_query

ALSO USE NEVER_DIRECT ALLOW ALL

WHERE ALL IS ACL

this should work...

With Regards