Re: Are acl blocked items cached?

From: <alowe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 10:26:50 +1000 (EST)

simon,
remember this is an international list, not just one for australia...
The legistration only effects Australian ISPs and it really sucks.. a real
pain for isps to implement correctly...

The access.log file should contain information on what has been downloaded
via your cache, and which ip address it was requested by.. so if you
compare to your accounting logs you should be able to work out which user
made the request..

Andrew Lowe
andrew@pccentre.com.au
        The South Coast Professional Computing Centre
                + Hislora Website Hosting & Design
                + Daly & Daly Computer Training
                + Flatearth Internet Cafe
        Ph: 02 4423 7771