Re: Squid behind a Watchguard Firebox

From: Russell Mosemann <mose@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 11:34:14 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 30 May 2000, Mark Puchalski wrote:

> Anyone know if it's possible to run a squid server
> behind a Watchguard Firebox? I can't get that config
> to run.

There is nothing inherent about Squid or a firewall that would prevent
either from working together. You need to get onto the Squid machine and
see if browser requests are actually reaching Squid. If they are, are
requests from Squid then reaching the firewall?

Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska