Hello

From: Janis Ivanovskis <Janis.Ivanovskis@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 14:03:07 +0200

I get the followin error message. It appears mostly in mornings, and
evenings, when users are starting and finishing the job. Then the internet
traffic is at most. May be my server is to slow and it cannot to serve so
many request at the same time.
May be i need tp put squid on multi-processor machine. How squid performs on
SMP servers.

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: <http://www.leta2000.com/>
The following error was encountered:
* Access Denied.
                Access control configuration prevents your request from
being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel
this is incorrect.

Janis Ivanovskis
VID sistemas administrators
e-pasts: janis.ivanovskis@vid.gov.lv