real audio

From: Grant Beattie <Grant.Beattie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 23:35:20 +1000

I looked at the FAQ and archives, but couldn't find an answer to this.

I am using squid to proxy real audio over http. It works, but after
about 20 seconds real player loses the connection.

As I have the fwtk package installed, I tried it with the supplied
http-gw, which worked fine.

Does anyone know why I would be seeing this behaviour?

g.

--
Grant Beattie                              Network & Unix Consultant
work: grant@fulcrum.com.au              The Fulcrum Consulting Group