[SQU] perl script

From: John Cuson <Jcuson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 08:17:40 -0500

hi all-

in an attempt to improve my analysis and reporting capabilities on my local cache, i've written a little perl script to parse the access log and store the results in a mysql table, which i can hit with sas or excel or whatever through the mysql odbc driver. the script is no big deal, only a step or so beyond a straight data import, but it might provide a starting point for others looking to develop the same sort of capability. if anyone wants a copy, drop me a line and i'll e-mail it to you.

(the state of indiana, of course, assumes no liability at all for any damages you incur throuigh inappropriate use of the script, and wonders what the heck you were doing paying any attention to one of its employees anyway. <grin>)

john cuson
(jcuson@labs.isdh.state.in.us, jcuson@alumni.indiana.edu)

"I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."
                  --Pablo Picasso