Re: append_domain & squid_hno

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 17:42:05 +0100

The problem is probably the redirect, which causes the frames to be in
different JavaScript security contexts.

As a workaround, instead of using append_domain, use a redirector which
returns a browser redirect when the short name is requested.

#!/usr/bin/perl -p
BEGIN { $|=1; }
s%http://serv(/|$)%301:http://serv.foo.com/%

/Henrik