Re: [SQU] NTLM & groups

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:33:23 +1100

At this point the basic NTLM helper and the NTLM scheme helpers are unable
to report group information to squid. You can put your group information in
a file included from squid.conf though. A month or two ago someone posted a
kit of scripts to extract the group list from a NT domain and place it into
squid... you might like to search the archives.

Rob