Re: [SQU] [From CVS] cache no longer working ...

From: Marc G. Fournier <marc.fournier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:33:22 -0400 (AST)

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Adrian Chadd wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 21, 2000, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> > > Hrm. Whats your swaplog look like for these objects?
> >
> > how do I tell? from looking at the files I'm finding:
> >
> > demeter# file swap.state*
> > swap.state: data
> > swap.state.new: data
> >
> > and its binary data inside of them ...
> >

> oops, I meant "store.log" .. :)

okay, what exactly am I supposed to be lookign for in there?

974835141.054 RELEASE -1 FFFFFFFF F11B855B5CCB53FE70811CC73DF9FC77 200 974835134 931770833 -1 image/jpeg 1385/1385 GET http://www.3w-art.com/monet/thumbs/mon114.jpg
974835141.061 RELEASE -1 FFFFFFFF 1706640A21D7B029578FA246A3FD3FAB 0 -1 -1 -1 unknown -1/0 GET http://ads.msn.com/ads/HTMVAL/00292HM0086_LG.gif
974835141.095 RELEASE -1 FFFFFFFF AE44A093430A52F92D66D9F0A30F77C1 200 974814035 900674823 -1 image/gif 982/982 GET http://www.vari-lite.com/prod/lum/img/s200_title.gif
974835141.095 RELEASE -1 FFFFFFFF AC0B4F8801F110B7A6790B3B9AE86436 200 974835016 -1 -1 text/html -1/624 GET http://www.webcarbook.com/new/carinfo/gotovehicleDL.cfm?

demeter# grep RELEASE !$ | wc -l
grep RELEASE store.log | wc -l
   53980
demeter# grep -v RELEASE store.log| wc -l
      64

> adrian
>
> --

Marc G. Fournier marc.fournier@acadiau.ca
Senior Systems Administrator Acadia University

  "These are my opinions, which are not necessarily shared by my employer"