Re: [SQU] Need help to use netscape

From: Yohanes Rahmad <squid_indo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 04:43:08 -0800 (PST)

My internal hosts connect to firewall on port 8080 and
using port redirector forward the connection to squid
proxy server on port 8080.
No error messages i seen in cache.log/access.log, and
i'm using ie 5.5 & netscape 4.7/6
Thats all will explain my net configuration ?

Thank you ..

Yohanes R.

--- Robert Collins <robert.collins@itdomain.com.au>