Re: NTLM works

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 22:16:27 +1100

Use the cachemgr (see the FAQ & doco for more info). In ntlm it has a
section NTLM authenticator stats. that shows how many requests each helper
has had.

by one in 15 I mean - if the ntlm helpers have have 150 requests in total
(see the NTLM authenticators stats page) and helper #5 has had 10 then it
has had 1 request in 15 (10/150 = 1/15). So I'd suggest adding a helper
then. At this point we have _no_ empirical evidence for the correct number
of helpers. This is just a heuristic I use for adding helpers.

Rob