[SQU] Dont hate me but...

From: Delagarza, Gilbert <gilbert.delagarza@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 14:44:58 -0600

We just implemented SQUID as a demo/proof of concept for our organization.
All our clients are controlled through a config.pol on our PDC and we can
change their browser settings to point to the new proxy.
Here's my problem... when I change the policy to use proxy I enter the IP
address with a ":" and the port number.
I also check the box to enable proxy. Thing is, it does not take. The new
settings are on the client, but the "enable proxy" box is not checked on the
workstation.
I know this is not a MS email group, but I was wondering if anybody's run
into this problem?

Gilbert De La Garza
NCS - Union Planters Bank
(901)580-2351