[squid-users] Transparent proxy

From: James Preece <james.preece@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2001 15:30:52 +0100

> I am having major problems with installing squid as a transparent
> proxie, I would much appreciate somebody to assist me in setting up
> this machine.

I would like to listen out on port 80 and capture any web traffic and
point it to 3128 (proxie) without anyone having to set up proxie in
their browser.

I have read through the documentation and have had a go at upgrading
kernels and installing ipchains and the likes, but I am messing up
somewhere.

I would like to offer shell access to m,y server to anyone who can
assist me on this one.

Thanks for your time and offers of help

James.