Re: [squid-users] url check

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 21:07:35 +0200

Adrian Chadd wrote:

> and considering how fluid squid-HEAD is at the moment, the closest
> "stable" branch that someone could document the code for is
> squid-2.4 .

Good thing is that the more changes there are in 2.5, the more
documentation gets written. But we need to get more strict on only
accepting API changes if documented in the programmers guide.

Documenting 2.4 is not that interesting due to large parts are being
rewritten in 2.5, and most else is being changed a little here and a
little there.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker