Re: [squid-users] Newbie

From: Cassio <cassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:40:06 -0500

Henrik:
Problem solved. You were right: my problem = memory.
Squid wasn't loading/cleaning cache because the RAM
wasn't enough. I don't know why cache grow up so much.
The cache_dir is at squid.conf with 40 16 256. What it means ?
Now my machine is 96Mb RAM. When I reboot after install
more RAM, Squid could make validations and the activity
on HDD now is normal (I could see it on cache.log).
THANKS A LOT, friend. Your help was great. If you need
something from me (probably not about Squid ;-) ) or from
Brazil, just say !
Thanx again.
Cassio