Re: [squid-users] Re: Satellite

From: Adam Lang <aalang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:20:23 -0400

I would almost assume it would be more efficient and easier to manage if you
have a separate squid box for dial up and a separate box for your internal
network.

Is it possible to have two installs of squid and run two separate squid
"servers" on the same box? Two separate cache directories and everything?
That way he has internal network connect to squid process1 on port 8081 and
dialup users connect to squid process2 on port 8080.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com