[squid-users] Cache manager and multi-hosting

From: Adam Getchell <AdamG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 10:12:41 -0700

Hello all,

From reading the FAQ

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-9.html#ss9.2

It seems I need Apache on the same box to view Cache Manager statistics. In
general, what is the recommended way to setup Squid as an accelerator and be
able to view statistics using cache manager? (I'd like to start tuning
Squid, but need to see some stats first.)

Second, if I have multiple sites with different IP addresses, is it possible
to cache both of them separately (say, using different cache files) on the
same Squid box?

Thanks for any replies,

* Adam Getchell AdamG@hrrm.ucdavis.edu
* System Architect/Programmer (530) 752-1584
* Human Resources Information Systems http://www.hr.ucdavis.edu/
"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability in the opponent." -- Sun Tzu