RE: [squid-users] Why no graphics?

From: Carolyn Longfoot <c_longfoot@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 02:29:23 -0400

Yes, that would be great and I'm amzed that nobody seems to be able to even
guess at what the problem might be. Where are all the techno-nerds when a
girl needs one?

I have upgraded to 2.4.STABLE7 (still on FreeBSD 4.5) and I still get the
exact same behaviour: jpg files simply do not show up. I have not done more
testing so see if other kinds of files are impacted as well, maybe later.

Cheers,
Caro