[squid-users] 回复:Re: [squid-users] An acl problem.

From: <maillist151@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 12:04:05 +0800 (CST)

Thanks, Henrik!

I have read all your explanations. It helps a lot.

I think if my squid.conf like this,

--------
acl foo proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl bar proxy_auth lisa sarah frank joe
acl daytime time 08:00-17:00
acl all src 0/0
http_access allow bar
http_access allow foo daytime
http_access deny all
--------

Suppose we have 5 users, lisa, sarah, frank, joe and
tom, then the first 4 users will match the following
acl statement,

--------
"http_access allow bar"
--------

the user tom will match the following statement,

--------
"http_access allow foo daytime"
--------

Am I correct?