[squid-users] squidGuard ignoring Blacklist updates

From: squid proxy <squidproxysx2@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 14:18:29 +0000

Hi guys.

I am having a problem with squidGuard updating it's database......

After adding to the blacklists I usually re-start squid and then run
squidGuard with the debugger:

bin]# ./squidGuard -d -c ../etc/squidGuard.conf

after this squidGuard is ready to serve requests, but one of my debug lines
is:

destblock local missing active content, set inactive

could this be why the sites that I bann can still be accessed??

many thanks in advance

NW