[squid-users] How to use odd username in parent proxy authentication

From: Big Worm <worm_liu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:08:27 +0800

Hi,I'm running squid 2.3-S4,all requests are redirected to a parent
proxy,to be
authenticated by the parent,I must use a username like "given_name
sure_name",the
re is a space character between given_name and sure_name,if I use this
username w
ithout any modification in squid.conf,squid will say some error when I
start it:

FATAL: Bungled squid.conf line 1: cache_peer 1.1.1.1 parent 8080 7 no-query
logi
n=given_name sure_name:password

I must use this username,pls tell me how to use it in squid.conf?

thanks!

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger:
http://messenger.microsoft.com/cn/