[squid-users] SQUID FTP

From: ROUTIER Gilles <gilles.routier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:52:24 +0200

Hy,

Excuse me for my english, but i'm french.

I have only TCP_MISS when i download the same file on FTP IIS.
Never a TCP_HIT in Acces.log

I am installed Squid 2.4 on RedHat 7.2 and I have a problem with the FTP
on the servers IIS.
How to make(do) so that Squid makes(does) of the mask on the servers
Microsoft FTP ( iis ) while those this do not accept the MDTM command
sent back(dismissed) by squid to know the date of modification of the
file.

Best Regards
ROUTIER GIlles