[squid-users] WCCP doesn't seem to work

From: Michael Wise <mwise@dont-contact.us>
Date: 24 Jul 2002 16:27:41 -0500

I have set up a Cisco router and a Squid box running squid-2.4STABLE1 to
use wccp for transparent proxy. I have compiled and loaded the ip_wccp
module. The router is using wccpv1. It sees squid and forwards packets
to it. I have set the iptables to redirect port 80 to port 3128. Its
seems to be catching those packets and redirecting them. If this is in
place no one can use the web and nothing shows up in the squid logs. The
acls are set to allow all. If I point a web browser to squid port 3128,
everything works. I would appreciate any help. If more information is
needed, let me know.

Michael;