[squid-users] Cannot connect to Cache Manager

From: John Lee <jrlee@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:04:33 +0100

I have set up access to manager from local lan and localhost. When I try
to access the cache manager from webmin I get a connection refused
error. Could this be because webmin is connecting using my remote ip
number and if so how do I set up an acl to accept connections from my
ip.

regards
jrlee
Dallas Design Systems
Makers of Office Inventory Manager, Golf Stat Pro and AltheaCMS