RE: [squid-users] Slow connections

From: Ryan O'Rourke <ryano@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:53:32 -0500

:-) yeah, I suppose that does sound kind of stupid. What I was getting at is
that I diabled the cache in order to save on memory, processor, and disk
resources. This machine is fairly limited. I was basically just trying to
eliminate "lack of power to run Squid" from the list of things that could be
wrong.

Thanks for the advice. I will do some digging.

Ryan