[squid-users] I have Two servers Squid 2.4, one after other in the same network.

From: Silvio Luis Maestro <silviolm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 09:03:55 -0300

I have Two servers Squid 2.4, one after other in the same network.
Anybody knows if there is more performance to clients whem we use two
servers
squid 2.4 in two machines. The internet client conect to internet card 1 on
the first server, then de second internet card of this server conect to
internet
card 1 of the second server and then internet card 2 of second serve conect
direct to internet ?