Re: [squid-users] Squid_ldap_group

From: Jack <sa_jill@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 14:21:34 +0530

Hello All,

I am resending this mail as i did not get any help from list.

I am configuring squid_ldap_group external acl helper but i failed to make
it work.

In Squid.conf

auth_param basic program /usr/local/squid25S1/libexec/squid_ldap_auth -b
dc=xxx,dc=com -f uid=%s localhost
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic realm Squid proxy-caching web server
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours
external_acl_type ldapgroup %LOGIN
/usr/local/squid/libexec/squid_ldap_group -b "dc=xxx,dc=com" -f
"(&(uid=*)(ou=Testing))" -h localhost
acl ldapacl external ldapgroup Testing
acl ldapauth proxy_auth REQUIRED
#http_access allow ldapauth ldapacl
http_access allow ldapauth
http_access allow ldapacl
http_access deny all

# ldapsearch -x -b "dc=xxx,dc=com" "(&(uid=jack)(ou=Testing))"

# jack, Testing, xxx, com
dn: uid=jack,ou=Testing,dc=xxx,dc=com
uid: jack
cn: jack
ou: Testing
objectClass: account
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: top
objectClass: shadowAccount
userPassword:: e2NyeXB0fXNheHRKV2UzUlZia2c=
shadowLastChange: 11794
shadowMax: 99999
shadowWarning: 7
loginShell: /bin/bash
uidNumber: 505
gidNumber: 506
homeDirectory: /home/jack

Can anybody help me to configure squid_ldap_group correctly

Advance thanks,
Jack