Re: [squid-users] Squid 2.5PRE13 + W2K + IE6 (latest patches) = BROKEN

From: Wei Keong <chooweikeong@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:52:22 +0800 (Singapore Standard Time)

Hi Mike,

There is a bug on IE6 SP1 such that it fails to response to the
authentication challenge. As a result, it is not able to display the very
first page after the authentication prompt, subsequent pages are okay
though.

MS has acknowledged that it's a bug but there is no workaround at the
moment. Check the past postings for more info.

Thanks,
Wei Keong