[squid-users] Some questions about Squid

From: Leonardo A. de Camargo <leonardo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:36:41 -0200

Hi all,

My first message on the list. I hope i wont suck.

I set up a standard squid proxy, and usin a IE client i accessed page x, if
i access it again i get everything on MISS. Why ?

I did this from different machines in several pages and the HITs are so few
... how can i measure the HIT ratio ?

How can i see how much memory is being used by objects ? better, how count
how much objects are in disk and in memory ? and the space they are.

Tried to find some nice docs, but nothing really rox.

Well, any tips, advices, help, or candies, will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Leonardo

PS : Sorry any language mistake, english really isnt my best ;-)