Re: [squid-users] users quotas

From: Xander D Harkness <xander@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:06:04 +0000

Robert Collins wrote:

>On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 23:06, Bgs himself wrote:
>

>> Hi !

>>>Squid doesn't expose any real-time accounting information to external
>>>programs at the moment. You need to alter squid to do so, and then can
>>>write your external program. We've discussed the design somewhat here
>>>and on squid-dev.

There was an articile on the Linux Journal website about 4 weeks ago
describing such a set up at an South African University that worked well.

I have not got the URL to hand but I am sure that Google would :-)

Kind regards
Xander

--
He who knows that enough is enough will always have enough.
		-- Lao Tsu