[squid-users] Simple setup question

From: Rich West <Rich.West@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:08:23 -0500

I've got SQUID compiled and installed, and I am attempting to do a rather basic
installation (wide open access for internal and external users) just to get it
running, and then implement the ACL's and lock things down a bit.

However, my initial end-user tests have AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) via the
proxy failing. :(

The log only shows:
TCP_DENIED/403 988 CONNECT login.oscar.aol.com:5190 - NONE/- -

I'm not exactly sure where to go from here. I've combed the archives and
gotten a little bit of help, but nothing directly relating to such a simple
setup. Any ideas/pointers would be fantastic!

Thanks!
-Rich